The DNAJB6 gene encodes a member of the DNAJ protein family. DNAJ family members are characterized by a highly conserved amino acid stretch called the 'J-domain' and function as one of the two major classes of molecular chaperones involved in a wide range of cellular events, such as protein folding and oligomeric protein complex assembly. This family member may also play a role in polyglutamine aggregation in specific neurons (Kakkar et al. 2016). Alternative splicing of DNAJB6 results in multiple transcript variants; however, not all variants have been fully described (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human DNAJB6 antibody detects a band of 37 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti DNAJB6 detects a band of approximately 37 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human DNAJB6
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only.
Applications of DNAJB6 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra