Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Rabbit anti Human DNAJB6 antibody recognizes the DnaJ homolog subfamily B member 6, also known as DnaJ-like 2 protein, dnaJ homolog subfamily B member 6, heat shock protein J2 or limb girdle muscular dystrophy 1D (autosomal dominant).
The DNAJB6 gene encodes a member of the DNAJ protein family. DNAJ family members are characterized by a highly conserved amino acid stretch called the 'J-domain' and function as one of the two major classes of molecular chaperones involved in a wide range of cellular events, such as protein folding and oligomeric protein complex assembly. This family member may also play a role in polyglutamine aggregation in specific neurons (Kakkar et al. 2016). Alternative splicing of DNAJB6 results in multiple transcript variants; however, not all variants have been fully described (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human DNAJB6 antibody detects a band of 37 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti DNAJB6 detects a band of approximately 37 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the N terminal region of human DNAJB6
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up