The functions of ATP dependent roles in RNA processes such as pre-mRNA splicing, RNA translation, RNA synthesis and assembly of RNA complexes.
Goat anti Human DDX6 recognizes DEAD box protein 6 as a single band of 54 kDa in a range of human cell line lysates tested.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Goat anti DDX6 detects a band of approximately 54 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide with sequence C-AEYHSEPVEDEKP from the C terminus of the protein.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000932 cytoplasmic mRNA processing body
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0003724 RNA helicase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0008026 ATP-dependent helicase activity
- GO:0010494 stress granule
- GO:0043928 exonucleolytic nuclear-transcribed mRNA catabolic process involved in deadenylation-dependent decay
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of DDX6 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||C E P WB||1 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra