Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti DDX5 antibody recognizes a band of approximately 62 kDa in MCF7 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein A.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to a portion of the N terminal region of human DDX5
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0016049 cell growth
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0003724 RNA helicase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005681 spliceosomal complex
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006397 mRNA processing
- GO:0008026 ATP-dependent helicase activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008380 RNA splicing
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up