DDX5 interacts with Smad3 and p53 to modulate transcription, and acts as a transcriptional coactivator for estrogen receptor alpha (ERalpha).
Goat anti Human DDX5 antibody detects DDX5 as a band of 69 kDa in a range of human cell lines. Cross reactivity with rodent cell lines is also observed.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Goat anti DDX5 detects a band of approximately 69 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide sequence C-PMIGYPMPTGYSQ from the C-terminal region of DDX5.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0016049 cell growth
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0003724 RNA helicase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005681 spliceosomal complex
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006397 mRNA processing
- GO:0008026 ATP-dependent helicase activity
- GO:0008380 RNA splicing
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of DDX5 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||C E P WB||1 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra