Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Goat anti DDB1 antibody recognizes human DNA damage-binding protein 1, also known as DDB p127 subunit, DNA damage-binding protein a, Damage-specific DNA-binding protein 1, HBV X-associated protein 1, UV-damaged DNA-binding protein 1, XPE-binding factor or Xeroderma pigmentosum group E-complementing protein. DDB1 is an 1140 amino acid ~ kDA cytoplasmic protein that translocated to the nucleus following UV irradiation and subsequently accumulates at the site of DNA damage wjere it forms part of the UV-DDB complex and is involved in the nucleotide-excision repair of DNA following damage caused by ultraviolet radiation.
Goat anti DDB1 antibody binds to an epitope within the C-terminal (CT) region of damage-specific DNA binding protein 1.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat Expected from Sequence Mouse Pig
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to DDB1 (CT) were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.02% Sodium Azide 0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide sequence DLIKVVEELTRIH corresponding to the C-terminal region of DDB1 (NP_001914).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- AHP632 detects a band of approximately 130kDa in HeLa, Jurkat and NSO (mouse) cell lysates.
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
References for DDB1 antibody
Nichols, A.F. et al. (2000) Human damage-specific DNA-binding protein p48. Characterization of XPE mutations and regulation following UV irradiation.
J Biol Chem. 275 (28): 21422-8.
Dualan, R. et al. (1995) Chromosomal localization and cDNA cloning of the genes (DDB1 and DDB2) for the p127 and p48 subunits of a human damage-specific DNA binding protein.
Genomics. 29 (1): 62-9.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000075 cell cycle checkpoint
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0042787 protein ubiquitination involved in ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0000718 nucleotide-excision repair, DNA damage removal
- GO:0003684 damaged DNA binding
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0031464 Cul4A-RING ubiquitin ligase complex
- GO:0031465 Cul4B-RING ubiquitin ligase complex
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0043161 proteasomal ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up