Goat anti Human DCTN1 antibody detects DCTN1 as a band of 150 kDa in a wide rangle of human cell lysates. Cross reactivity with rodent cell lines is also observed.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Goat anti DCTN1 detects a band of approximately 150 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide sequence C-QEQLHQLHSRLI from the C-terminal region of DCTN1.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000086 G2/M transition of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000776 kinetochore
- GO:0000922 spindle pole
- GO:0003774 motor activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005874 microtubule
- GO:0007067 mitosis
- GO:0007399 nervous system development
- GO:0008219 cell death
- GO:0030286 dynein complex
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of DCTN1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||C E P WB||1 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra