DAI may be involved in processes such host response to neoplasia. cytosolic DAI can act like the toll-like receptor TLR9 by detecting cytosolic double-stranded (ds) DNA and trigger induction of type I interferon and other innate immune responses. It is thought that the binding of DAI to dsDNA enhances its association with innate immune response proteins such as the IRF3 transcription factor and the serine/threonine kinase TBK1 (also known as NAK).
DAI is highly expressed in lymphatic tissues such as lymph nodes, leukocytes, tonsil, bone marrow and spleen. Expression at a lower level is also seen in thymus, lung and liver. Multiple isoforms of DAI exist.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human DAI were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Pack Size: 0.1 mg0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)Pack Size: 50 µg<0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to an 18 amino acid sequence from near the carboxy terminus of human ZBP1.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003692 left-handed Z-DNA binding
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0003726 double-stranded RNA adenosine deaminase activity
- For research purposes only
Applications of DAI antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1|
|Western Blotting 2||0.5||1.0ug/ml|
- 1 This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections. Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- 2 Reduced and denatured conditions
- Western Blotting
- AHP1780 detects a band of approximately 46 kDa in mouse small intestine tissue lysate
Useful Reagents Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Antigen Retrieval Buffer, pH8.0||BUF025A||P||500 ml|
|100x Antigen Retrieval Buffer, pH8.0||BUF025C||P||50 ml|
Product Specific References
References for DAI antibody
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra