Cytochrome B245 antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti cytochrome B245 detects a band of approximately 80 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 0.5 % BSA
- Peptide with the sequence C-SYLNFARKRIKNP, from the internal region of the protein sequence.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 Months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
References for Cytochrome B245 antibody
Waghela, B.N. et al. (2021) Upregulation of NOX-2 and Nrf-2 Promotes 5-Fluorouracil Resistance of Human Colon Carcinoma (HCT-116) Cells.
Biochemistry (Mosc). 86 (3): 262-74.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0009055 electron carrier activity
- GO:0005244 voltage-gated ion channel activity
- GO:0022900 electron transport chain
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0016175 superoxide-generating NADPH oxidase activity
- GO:0020037 heme binding
- GO:0042554 superoxide anion generation
- GO:0043020 NADPH oxidase complex
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045730 respiratory burst
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0050660 flavin adenine dinucleotide binding
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up