Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CTBP1 detects a band of approximately 47 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 413-440 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CTBP1
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0055114 oxidation-reduction process
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0008022 protein C-terminus binding
- GO:0008134 transcription factor binding
- GO:0019079 viral genome replication
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0016564 transcription repressor activity
- GO:0016616 oxidoreductase activity, acting on the CH-OH group of donors, NAD or NADP as acceptor
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0017053 transcriptional repressor complex
- GO:0019904 protein domain specific binding
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0050872 white fat cell differentiation
- GO:0051287 NAD binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up