Goat anti Human CSK antibody
recognizes an epitope within the C-terminal (CT) region of CSK, also known as c-src tyrosine kinase, Tyrosine-protein kinase CSK, p50CSK
or Protein-tyrosine kinase CYL. CSK is a cytoplasmic tyrosine kinase ubiquitously expressed as two mRNA species (Partanen et al. 1991
), which down-regulates the activity of the c-src oncoprotein (Chong et al. 2005
CSK is expressed in lung tissues and by macrophages and is highly conserved across species suggesting a role in important regulatory functions (Bräuninger et al. 1992
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human CSK (CT) were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
|0.5%||Bovine Serum Albumin|
- Peptide sequence EQLEHIKTHELHL corresponding to the C-terminal region of CSK (NP_004374.1).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
non-membrane spanning protein tyrosine kinase activity
epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
protein C-terminus binding
T cell costimulation
T cell receptor signaling pathway
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CSK antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
TRIS/EDTA buffer pH 9.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human Tonsil
- Western Blotting
- AHP733 detects a band of approximately 50kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available