Goat anti Human CSK antibody
recognizes an epitope within the C-terminal (CT) region of CSK, also known as c-src tyrosine kinase, Tyrosine-protein kinase CSK, p50CSK
or Protein-tyrosine kinase CYL. CSK is a cytoplasmic tyrosine kinase ubiquitously expressed as two mRNA species (Partanen et al. 1991
), which down-regulates the activity of the c-src oncoprotein (Chong et al. 2005
CSK is expressed in lung tissues and by macrophages and is highly conserved across species suggesting a role in important regulatory functions (Bräuninger et al. 1992
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human CSK (CT) were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
|0.5%||Bovine Serum Albumin|
- Peptide sequence EQLEHIKTHELHL corresponding to the C-terminal region of CSK (NP_004374.1).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
non-membrane spanning protein tyrosine kinase activity
epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
protein C-terminus binding
T cell costimulation
T cell receptor signaling pathway
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CSK antibody
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.
TRIS/EDTA buffer pH 9.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human Tonsil
- Western Blotting
- AHP733 detects a band of approximately 50kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra