Goat anti Human CRKL antibody recognizes CRKL, a ~33 kDa adaptor protein shown to activate the RAS and JUN kinase signalling pathways and transform fibroblasts in a RAS-dependant manner.
CRKL is a substitute of BCR-ABL tyrosine kinase.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to CRKL were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
|0.5%||Bovine Serum Albumin|
- Synthetic peptide sequence KIFDPQNPDENE derived from C-terminus of CRKL.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
protein tyrosine kinase activity
signal transducer activity
SH3/SH2 adaptor activity
Ras protein signal transduction
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CRKL antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- AHP693 detects a band of approximately 33kDa in mouse kidney cell lysates. Overnight incubation with primary antibody is recommended.
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
Senechal, K. et al. (1996) The CRKL adaptor protein transforms fibroblasts and functions in transformation by the BCR-ABL oncogene.
J Biol Chem. 271 (38): 23255-61.