Rabbit anti CREB3L1
Rabbit anti human CREB3L1 antibody recognizes the cyclic AMP-responsive element-binding protein 3-like 1, also known as BBF-2 homolog or old astrocyte specifically-induced substance. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The protein encoded by the CREB3L1 gene is normally found in the membrane of the endoplasmic reticulum (ER). However, upon stress to the ER, the encoded protein is cleaved and the released cytoplasmic transcription factor domain translocates to the nucleus. There it activates the transcription of target genes by binding to box-B elements (provided by RefSeq, Jun 2013).
Rabbit anti Human CREB3L1 antibody detects a band of 57 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CREB3L1 detects a band of approximately 57 kDa in MOLT-4 cell lysate
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Rabbit Ig fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 481-509 of human CREB3L1
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- Shelf Life
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- Q96BA8 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CREB3L1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0006986 response to unfolded protein
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0006355 regulation of transcription, DNA-dependent
- GO:0043565 sequence-specific DNA binding
- GO:0046983 protein dimerization activity
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of CREB3L1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.