CREB Binding Protein antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CREB binding protein detects a band of approximately 300 kDa in HEK293 cell lysate.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the N-terminal region of human CREB binding protein
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001666 response to hypoxia
- GO:0002039 p53 binding
- GO:0003700 sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity
- GO:0003713 transcription coactivator activity
- GO:0004402 histone acetyltransferase activity
- GO:0004871 signal transducer activity
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006461 protein complex assembly
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0016573 histone acetylation
- GO:0016604 nuclear body
- GO:0018076 N-terminal peptidyl-lysine acetylation
- GO:0042592 homeostatic process
- GO:0044255 cellular lipid metabolic process
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0051577 MyoD binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up