Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti cranin detects a band of approximately 76 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 718-747 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human cranin / dystroglycan
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000299 integral to membrane of membrane fraction
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005604 basement membrane
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005856 cytoskeleton
- GO:0007016 cytoskeletal anchoring at plasma membrane
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008307 structural constituent of muscle
- GO:0015631 tubulin binding
- GO:0017166 vinculin binding
- GO:0030027 lamellipodium
- GO:0030175 filopodium
- GO:0030336 negative regulation of cell migration
- GO:0034453 microtubule anchoring
- GO:0043237 laminin-1 binding
- GO:0043409 negative regulation of MAPKKK cascade
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0051393 alpha-actinin binding
- GO:0051898 negative regulation of protein kinase B signaling cascade
- GO:0070938 contractile ring
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up