Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CPSF3 detects a band of approximately 77 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human CPSF3
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000398 nuclear mRNA splicing, via spliceosome
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0030529 ribonucleoprotein complex
- GO:0004521 endoribonuclease activity
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005847 mRNA cleavage and polyadenylation specificity factor complex
- GO:0006369 termination of RNA polymerase II transcription
- GO:0006378 mRNA polyadenylation
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0006379 mRNA cleavage
- GO:0006398 histone mRNA 3'-end processing
- GO:0006406 mRNA export from nucleus
- GO:0008409 5'-3' exonuclease activity
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up