CPSF3 gene encodes a member of the metallo-beta-lactamase family. The encoded protein is a 73 kDa subunit of the cleavage and polyadenylation specificity factor and functions as an endonuclease that recognizes the pre-mRNA 3′-cleavage site AAUAAA prior to polyadenylation. It also cleaves after the pre-mRNA sequence ACCCA during histone 3′-end pre-mRNA processing (provided by RefSeq, Oct 2012).
Rabbit anti Human CPSF3 antibody detects a band of 77 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CPSF3 detects a band of approximately 77 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the C terminal region of human CPSF3
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000398 nuclear mRNA splicing, via spliceosome
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0030529 ribonucleoprotein complex
- GO:0004521 endoribonuclease activity
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005847 mRNA cleavage and polyadenylation specificity factor complex
- GO:0006369 termination of RNA polymerase II transcription
- GO:0006378 mRNA polyadenylation
- GO:0006379 mRNA cleavage
- GO:0006398 histone mRNA 3'-end processing
- GO:0006406 mRNA export from nucleus
- GO:0008409 5'-3' exonuclease activity
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only.
Applications of CPSF3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra