COP9 Signalosome Complex Subunit 1 antibody
GPS1, the gene encoding COP9 signalosome complex subunit 1, is known to suppress G-protein and mitogen-activated signal transduction in mammalian cells. COP9 signalosome complex subunit 1 shares significant similarity with Arabidopsis FUS6, which is a regulator of light-mediated signal transduction in plant cells. Two alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been found for GPS1 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human COP9 signalosome complex subunit 1 antibody detects a band of 58 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti COP9 signalosome complex subunit 1 detects a band of approximately 58 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 141-170 amino acids from the central region of human COP9 signalosome complex subunit 1
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000188 inactivation of MAPK activity
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005095 GTPase inhibitor activity
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0007049 cell cycle
- GO:0007254 JNK cascade
- GO:0008180 signalosome
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of COP9 Signalosome Complex Subunit 1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra