Complement Factor H antibody
Goat anti Complement Factor H
Complement factor H antibody recognizes complement factor H, also known as H factor 1 (complement), H factor 2 (complement), adrenomedullin binding protein, or age-related maculopathy susceptibility.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
CFH, the gene encoding complement factor H, is a member of the regulator of complement activation (RCA) gene cluster. Complement factor H contains twenty short consensus repeat (SCR) domains, is secreted into the bloodstream and has an essential role in the regulation of complement activation, restricting this innate defense mechanism to microbial infections. Mutations in complement factor H have been associated with hemolytic-uremic syndrome (HUS) and chronic hypocomplementemic nephropathy. Alternate transcriptional splice variants, encoding different isoforms, have been characterized (provided by RefSeq, Oct 2011).
Goat anti Human complement factor H antibody detects a band of 155 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using human plasma samples.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti complement factor H detects a band of approximately 155 kDa in human plasma samples.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 0.5% BSA
- Peptide with the sequence C-HLVPDRKKDQYK, from the internal region of the protein sequence
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- Shelf Life
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P08603 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CFH Related reagents
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Complement Factor H antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||1 ml||C E P WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.