Collagen VI antibody
Goat anti Human collagen VI antibody recognizes human type VI collagen and exhibits <10% cross reactivity with collagen types I, II, III, IV and V.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Bovine
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on human type VI collagen covalently linked to agarose.
- Buffer Solution
- Borate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Human type VI collagen. Antiserum to human type VI collagen was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.4 mg/ml
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Guaranteed until date of expiry. Please see product label.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Collagen VI antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)