Clathrin Light Chain B antibody
Rabbit anti Clathrin Light Chain B
Rabbit anti human clathrin light chain B antibody recognizes clathrin light chain B, also known as CLTB. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Clathrin is a large, soluble protein composed of heavy and light chains. It functions as the main structural component of the lattice-type cytoplasmic face of coated pits and vesicles which entrap specific macromolecules during receptor-mediated endocytosis. CLTB encodes one of two clathrin light chain proteins which are believed to function as regulatory elements. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants.
Rabbit anti Human clathrin light chain B antibody detects a band of 25 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti clathrin light chain B detects a band of approximately 25 kDa in mouse spleen tissue
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 92-119 of human clathrin light chain B
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- Shelf Life
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- P09497 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CLTB Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0016192 vesicle-mediated transport
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0006886 intracellular protein transport
- GO:0030130 clathrin coat of trans-Golgi network vesicle
- GO:0030132 clathrin coat of coated pit
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of Clathrin Light Chain B antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.