Clathrin Light Chain A/B antibody
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Goat anti Clathrin Light Chain A/B
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
- Clathrin Light Chain A/B
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti clathrin light chain A/B detects a band of approximately 27 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 0.5 % BSA
- Peptide with the sequence CDFNPKSSKQAKD, from the internal region of the protein sequence.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005198 structural molecule activity
- GO:0006886 intracellular protein transport
- GO:0006892 post-Golgi vesicle-mediated transport
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0030130 clathrin coat of trans-Golgi network vesicle
- GO:0030132 clathrin coat of coated pit
- GO:0042059 negative regulation of epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0016192 vesicle-mediated transport
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up