Rabbit anti Human CIKS antibody recognizes an epitope within the c-terminal region of the CIKS molecule (for connection to IKK and SAPK/JNK), also known as Act 1. CIKS has been shown to interact directly with the regulatory subunit of I Kappa Kinase (IKK), resulting in the activation of NF kB. CIKS/Act 1 is ubiquitously expressed in human tissues. A band of approximately 63 kDa is detected by Rabbit anti Human CIKS antibody by western blotting.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human CIKS (CT) were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 554-568 of human CIKS.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CIKS antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available