Filter by Application:WB Reset
Rabbit anti CHRNA5
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Rabbit anti Human CHRNA5 antibody recognizes CHRNA5 also known as neuronal acetylcholine receptor subunit alpha-5, Cholinergic receptor, neuronal nicotinic, alpha polypeptide-5, or neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptor, alpha5 subunit.
The protein encoded by the CHRNA5 gene is a nicotinic acetylcholine receptor subunit and a member of a superfamily of ligand-gated ion channels that mediate fast signal transmission at synapses. These receptors are thought to be heteropentamers composed of separate but similar subunits. Defects in CHRNA5 have been linked to susceptibility to lung cancer type 2 (LNCR2) (provided by RefSeq, Jun 2010).
Rabbit anti Human CHRNA5 antibody detects a band of 53 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CHRNA5 detects a band of approximately 53 kDa in A431 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide directed towards the middle region of human CHRNA5
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004889 nicotinic acetylcholine-activated cation-selective channel activity
- GO:0005892 nicotinic acetylcholine-gated receptor-channel complex
- GO:0015464 acetylcholine receptor activity
- GO:0030054 cell junction
- GO:0035095 behavioral response to nicotine
- GO:0045211 postsynaptic membrane
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up