Choline Acetyltransferase antibody
Goat anti Human choline acetyl transferase antibody recognizes Choline acetyl transferase (ChAT), present in cholinergic neurons in the brain and central nervous system.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat Guinea Pig Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Serum - liquid
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None Present
- Human placental enzyme.
- -20ºC only (ship +4ºC)
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- P28329 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CHAT Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0042136 neurotransmitter biosynthetic process
- GO:0004102 choline O-acetyltransferase activity
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0007269 neurotransmitter secretion
- For research purposes only
Applications of Choline Acetyltransferase antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/500||1/1000|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)