Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CDC2 antibody recognizes a band of approximately 34 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on immunogen.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to a portion of the C terminal region of human CDC2
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000083 regulation of transcription involved in G1/S phase of mitotic cell cycle
- GO:0000186 activation of MAPKK activity
- GO:0000187 activation of MAPK activity
- GO:0002755 MyD88-dependent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0002756 MyD88-independent toll-like receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004693 cyclin-dependent protein kinase activity
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0005876 spindle microtubule
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0007067 mitosis
- GO:0007173 epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0007265 Ras protein signal transduction
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0008063 Toll signaling pathway
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0008353 RNA polymerase II carboxy-terminal domain kinase activity
- GO:0030496 midbody
- GO:0031145 anaphase-promoting complex-dependent proteasomal ubiquitin-dependent protein catabolic process
- GO:0034130 toll-like receptor 1 signaling pathway
- GO:0034134 toll-like receptor 2 signaling pathway
- GO:0034138 toll-like receptor 3 signaling pathway
- GO:0034142 toll-like receptor 4 signaling pathway
- GO:0034501 protein localization to kinetochore
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0051301 cell division
- GO:0051403 stress-activated MAPK cascade
- GO:0051437 positive regulation of ubiquitin-protein ligase activity involved in mitotic cell cycle
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up