Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti CD61 detects a band of approximately 97-130 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide of partial human CD61 (amino acids 734 - 760)
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001938 positive regulation of endothelial cell proliferation
- GO:0002576 platelet degranulation
- GO:0050839 cell adhesion molecule binding
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005161 platelet-derived growth factor receptor binding
- GO:0008305 integrin complex
- GO:0007160 cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0010595 positive regulation of endothelial cell migration
- GO:0010745 negative regulation of macrophage derived foam cell differentiation
- GO:0010888 negative regulation of lipid storage
- GO:0014909 smooth muscle cell migration
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0030949 positive regulation of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0031092 platelet alpha granule membrane
- GO:0032147 activation of protein kinase activity
- GO:0032369 negative regulation of lipid transport
- GO:0035295 tube development
- GO:0043184 vascular endothelial growth factor receptor 2 binding
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045124 regulation of bone resorption
- GO:0045715 negative regulation of low-density lipoprotein particle receptor biosynthetic process
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0050748 negative regulation of lipoprotein metabolic process
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- GO:0060055 angiogenesis involved in wound healing
- GO:0071062 alphav-beta3 integrin-vitronectin complex
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up