Filter by Application:WB Reset
Goat anti CD49a
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Human CD49a antibody recognizes CD49a also known as integrin alpha-1, CD49 antigen-like family member A, VLA-1, ITGA1, laminin and collagen receptor or very late activation protein 1.
ITGA1 gene encodes the alpha 1 subunit of integrin receptors. This protein heterodimerizes with the beta 1 subunit to form a cell-surface receptor for collagen and laminin. The heterodimeric receptor is involved in cell-cell adhesion and may play a role in inflammation and fibrosis. The alpha 1 subunit contains an inserted von Willebrand factor type I domain which is thought to be involved in collagen binding (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Goat anti Human CD49a antibody detects a band of 150 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CD49a detects a band of approximately 150 kDa in Raji cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin.
- Peptide sequence C-DKHDFQDSVRIT
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006936 muscle contraction
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005518 collagen binding
- GO:0008305 integrin complex
- GO:0007160 cell-matrix adhesion
- GO:0007229 integrin-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up