Expression of CD318 on CD34+CD133+ leukaemic blasts from patients with AML (acute myeloid leukaemia) and CML (chronic myeloid leukaemia), suggesting a role for CD318 as a novel leukaemic diagnostic marker (Uhr 2013).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human CD318 (CT) was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Peptide sequence C-PLLNTQEPMEPAE corresponding to the C-Terminal region of CD318 (NP_073753.3).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD318 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Western Blotting
- AHP1567 detects a band of approximately 90kDa in human colon cell lysates.