Rabbit anti Human CD290 antibody recognizes human CD290, otherwise known as Toll-like receptor 10 (TLR10), a member of the Toll-like receptor family principally expressed in peripheral B lymphocytes and plasmacytoid dendritic cells.
CD290 has been shown to interact with MyD88 adaptor protein, and is thought to play a role in the activation of signalling cascades linking the innate and adaptive immune response to pathogens.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human CD290 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by ion exchange chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to a 14 amino acid sequence within human CD290.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to membrane
transmembrane receptor activity
innate immune response
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD290 antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2022 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra