Rabbit anti Human CD288 antibody recognizes human CD288, also known as Toll-like receptor 8 (TLR8).
CD288 is predominantly expressed in lung and peripheral blood leukocytes, and plays an important role in pathogen recognition and activation of innate immunity.
Rabbit anti Human CD288 antibody is suitable for use in IHC on Daudi cell cytospins at 2ug/ml.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human CD288 were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen.
Purified IgG was prepared by ion exchange chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to a 16 amino acid sequence within human CD288.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
double-stranded RNA binding
single-stranded RNA binding
integral to membrane
transmembrane receptor activity
I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
immunoglobulin mediated immune response
positive regulation of interferon-gamma biosynthetic process
innate immune response
positive regulation of innate immune response
positive regulation of interferon-alpha biosynthetic process
positive regulation of interferon-beta biosynthetic process
positive regulation of interleukin-8 biosynthetic process
defense response to virus
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD288 antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra