CD271 contains an extracellular domain containing four 40-amino acid repeats with 6 cysteine residues at conserved positions followed by a serine/threonine-rich region, a single transmembrane domain, and a 155-amino acid cytoplasmic domain. The cysteine-rich region contains the nerve growth factor binding domain (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human CD271 antibody detects a band of 75 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CD271 detects a band of approximately 75 kDa in Raji cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 276-310 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CD271
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0005768 endosome
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0008624 induction of apoptosis by extracellular signals
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0031293 membrane protein intracellular domain proteolysis
- GO:0045786 negative regulation of cell cycle
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050771 negative regulation of axonogenesis
- GO:0050772 positive regulation of axonogenesis
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD271 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|