Rabbit anti Human CD267 antibody recognizes the human CD267 cell surface antigen, also known as transmembrane activator and CAML interactor (TACI).
CD267 is a member of the tumour necrosis factor family, which is expressed by B lymphocytes, activated T lymphocytes and myeloma cells. CD267 is a a receptor for BAFF and CD256 (APRIL), and is thought to play an important regulatory role in B-cell homeostasis and autoimmunity.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human CD267 were raised by repeated immunisations of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within the N-terminus of human CD267.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml.
- Store at +4°C or at -20°C if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to plasma membrane
cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- For research purposes only.
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD267 antibody
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti Human CD267 antibody (AHP955) detects a band of approximately 32 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra