Rabbit anti Human CD262 antibody
recognizes human Tumor necrosis factor receptor superfamily member 10B, also known as CD262, Death receptor 5 or TNF-related apoptosis-inducing ligand receptor 2. CD262 is a 385 amino acid ~60 kDa single pass type ! transmembrane protein acting as a Receptor for the cytotoxic ligand TNFSF10/TRAIL.
Mutations in the TNFRSF10B gene has been implicated in the development of Squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck (HNSCC
) a non melanoma cancer affecting the head and neck.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human CD262 (DR5) were raised by repeated immunisation of rabbits with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids 388-407 of human CD262 (DR5)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to membrane
activation of caspase activity
cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
activation of NF-kappaB-inducing kinase activity
induction of apoptosis via death domain receptors
activation of pro-apoptotic gene products
caspase activator activity
positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD262 antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available
Product Specific References
Chaudhary, P.M. et al. (1997) Death receptor 5, a new member of the TNFR family, and DR4 induce FADD-dependent apoptosis and activate the NF-kappaB pathway.
Immunity. 7 (6): 821-30.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra