Filter by Application:C Reset
Goat anti Human CD262
- Product Type
- Polyclonal Antibody
- Polyclonal IgG
|Goat anti Human CD262 antibody recognizes CD262, otherwise known as DR5/TRAIL-R2, a broadly expressed death domain containing receptor and member of the TNF-receptor superfamily, which acts as a mediator for CD253/TRAIL induced apoptosis in a variety of tumor and transformed cells, but not in normal cells. Expression of CD262 is regulated by tumor suppressor p53, and CD262 is highly expressed by tumor cell lines. The death domain containing adaptor protein FADD, is required for CD262-mediated apoptosis, and recruits caspase-8 to the activated receptor. Goat anti Human CD262 antibody is suitable for use in immunocytochemistry.|
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human CD262 was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide APQQKRSSPSEGLCPPGHHISEDGRDC corresponding to amino acids 68-94 of the extracellular domain of human CD262.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/150|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
- This product is suitable for use in indirect ELISA applications.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0006919 activation of caspase activity
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0007250 activation of NF-kappaB-inducing kinase activity
- GO:0008625 induction of apoptosis via death domain receptors
- GO:0008633 activation of pro-apoptotic gene products
- GO:0008656 caspase activator activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0045569 TRAIL binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up