Goat anti Human CD262 antibody recognizes CD262, otherwise known as DR5/TRAIL-R2, a broadly expressed death domain containing receptor and member of the TNF-receptor superfamily, which acts as a mediator for CD253/TRAIL induced apoptosis in a variety of tumor and transformed cells, but not in normal cells. Expression of CD262 is regulated by tumor suppressor p53, and CD262 is highly expressed by tumour cell lines. Studies suggest that the death domain containing adaptor protein FADD, is required for CD262-mediated apoptosis, and that FADD recruits caspase-8 to the activated receptor.Goat anti Human CD262 antibody is suitable for use in immunocytochemistry.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human CD262 was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide APQQKRSSPSEGLCPPGHHISEDGRDC corresponding to amino acids 68-94 of the extracellular domain of human CD262.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- O14763 Related reagents
- Q9QZM4 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- TNFRSF10B Related reagents
- Tnfrsf10b Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0006919 activation of caspase activity
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0007250 activation of NF-kappaB-inducing kinase activity
- GO:0008625 induction of apoptosis via death domain receptors
- GO:0008633 activation of pro-apoptotic gene products
- GO:0008656 caspase activator activity
- GO:0043123 positive regulation of I-kappaB kinase/NF-kappaB cascade
- GO:0045569 TRAIL binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD262 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/150|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
- This product is suitable for use in indirect ELISA applications.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||1 mg||F|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||1 mg||C E WB|