Rabbit anti CD226
Rabbit anti human CD226 antibody recognizes the CD226 antigen, also known as DNAX accessory molecule 1, DNAM1, PTA1 or T cell activation antigen 1. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The CD226 antigen is a glycoprotein expressed on the surface of NK cells, platelets, monocytes and a subset of T cells. It is a member of the Ig-superfamily containing 2 Ig-like domains of the V-set. The protein mediates cellular adhesion of platelets and megakaryocytic cells to vascular endothelial cells. The protein also plays a role in megakaryocytic cell maturation (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Rabbit anti Human CD226 antibody detects a band of 34 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CD226 detects a band of approximately 34 kDa in Raji cell lysate
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 307-335 of human CD226
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- Q15762 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CD226 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0002860 positive regulation of natural killer cell mediated cytotoxicity directed against tumor cell target
- GO:0002891 positive regulation of immunoglobulin mediated immune response
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0050839 cell adhesion molecule binding
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005178 integrin binding
- GO:0008037 cell recognition
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0019901 protein kinase binding
- GO:0033005 positive regulation of mast cell activation
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- GO:0060369 positive regulation of Fc receptor mediated stimulatory signaling pathway
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD226 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.