Goat anti CD20
CD20 (c terminus) antibody recognizes B lymphocyte antigen CD20, also known as B lymphocyte surface antigen B1 Bp35 leukocyte surface antigen Leu-16, membrane-spanning 4-domains subfamily, a member 1 CD20. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
CD20, encoded by the MS4A1 gene, is a member of the membrane-spanning 4A gene family. Members of this nascent protein family are characterized by common structural features and similar intron/exon splice boundaries and display unique expression patterns among hematopoietic cells and nonlymphoid tissues. CD20 is a B-lymphocyte surface molecule which plays a role in the development and differentiation of B-cells into plasma cells. This family member is localized to 11q12, among a cluster of family members. Alternative splicing of MS4A1 results in two transcript variants which encode the same protein (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Goat anti Human CD20 antibody detects a band of 33 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CD20 detects a band of approximately 33 kDa in Raji cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Sodium Azide (NaN3) 0.5 % BSA
- Peptide with the sequence CQDQESSPIENDSSP from the C terminus of the protein.
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P11836 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- MS4A1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0042113 B cell activation
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD20 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||1 ml||C E P WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.