CD196 is preferentially expressed by B cells, memory T cells and immature dendritic cells and plays an important role in B lineage maturation and antigen-driven B cell differentiation. CD196 acts as a co-receptor for HIV1 infection, and is selectively expressed by mucosa-associated non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, making the interaction between CD196 and LARC a potential therapeutic target in these malignancies.
Goat anti Human CD196 antibody cross-reacts with mouse CD196, where linear epitopes are accessible.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human CD196 was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide YFVSVNTSYYSVDSEMLLCSLQEVRQFSR corresponding to amino acids 18-46 of human CD196.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0016493 C-C chemokine receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0006959 humoral immune response
- GO:0006968 cellular defense response
- GO:0007204 elevation of cytosolic calcium ion concentration
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD196 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/125|
- This product is suitable for use in indirect ELISA applications.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg|