CD195 acts as a high-affinity receptor for several chemotactic chemokines, including MIP-1 alpha (macrophage inflammatory protein 1 alpha), MIP-1 beta, and RANTES (regulated on activation normal T expressed and secreted protein). CD195 is also a major co-receptor for HIV-1 infection, with variations in the CD195 gene, influencing the rate of progression into AIDS (Choe et al. 1996).
Goat anti Human CD195 antibody detects CD195 as a 37 kDa band, in a number of human cell lysates, by western blotting under reducing conditions. Cross reactivity with rodent cell lines is also observed.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Goat anti CD195 detects a band of approximately 37 kDa in A549 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- 100μl Goat polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.5 % Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide YQVSSPIYDINYYTSEPCQKINVKQIAA corresponding to amino acids 3-30 within the N-terminal region of human CD195.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD195 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Donkey anti Sheep/Goat IgG:HRP||STAR88P||C E P WB||1 ml|