CD195 acts as a high-affinity receptor for several chemotactic chemokines, including MIP-1 alpha (macrophage inflammatory protein 1 alpha), MIP-1 beta, and RANTES (regulated on activation normal T expressed and secreted protein). CD195 is also a major co-receptor for HIV-1 infection, with variations in the CD195 gene, influencing the rate of progression into AIDS (Choe et al. 1996).
Goat anti human CD195 antibody is suitable for use in immunocytochemistry on human peripheral blood leucocytes.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Macaque
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human CD195 (NT) was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide YQVSSPIYDINYYTSEPCQKINVKQIAA corresponding to amino acids 3-30 within the N-terminal region of human CD195.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
Applications of CD195 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1/300|
- 1This product may require antigen retrieval using EDTA buffer.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg|