Filter by Application:P Reset
|Goat anti Human CD192 antibody recognizes an epitope within the N-terminal (NT) region of human CD192, otherwise known as CCR2 (C-C chemokine receptor type 2), a transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family, which acts as a receptor for the chemokines MCP-1 (monocyte chemoattractant protein 1), MCP-3 and MCP-4.
Interaction between CD192 and MCP-1 initiates chemotactic responses, through an increase in intracellular calcium levels. CD192 acts as a co-receptor with CD4 for HIV1 infection, and variations in CD192 are associated with relative resistance to HIV1.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human CD192 (NT) was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide C-GEEVTTFFDYDYGAPCHKFDVKQ corresponding to amino acids 17-39 within the N-terminal region of human CD192.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/100|
- This product is suitable for use in indirect ELISA applications.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
References for CD192 antibody
Rong, Y. et al. (2021) Small extracellular vesicles encapsulating CCL2 from activated astrocytes induce microglial activation and neuronal apoptosis after traumatic spinal cord injury.
J Neuroinflammation. 18 (1): 196.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0006968 cellular defense response
- GO:0007194 negative regulation of adenylate cyclase activity
- GO:0007204 elevation of cytosolic calcium ion concentration
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0007259 JAK-STAT cascade
- GO:0016493 C-C chemokine receptor activity
- GO:0019221 cytokine-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0031727 CCR2 chemokine receptor binding
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up