CD184 / CXCR4 antibody
Interaction of CD184 with SDF-1 mediates the chemotaxis of progenitor and mature blood cells, and is critical for B- lymphopoiesis and myelopoiesis. CD184 is a major co-receptor for infection by T-cell tropic strains of HIV1, and also a primary receptor for some HIV2 isolates.
This Goat anti Human CD184 / CXCR4 antibody is reported as being suitable for use in immunofluorescence studies.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human CD184 / CXCR4 (NT) was raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide TEEMGSGDYDSMKEPCFREENANFNKC corresponding to amino acids 17-43 within the N-terminal region of human CD184 / CXCR4.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0001764 neuron migration
- GO:0002064 epithelial cell development
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005768 endosome
- GO:0008038 neuron recognition
- GO:0016493 C-C chemokine receptor activity
- GO:0016494 C-X-C chemokine receptor activity
- GO:0022029 telencephalon cell migration
- GO:0043067 regulation of programmed cell death
- GO:0050920 regulation of chemotaxis
- GO:0051924 regulation of calcium ion transport
- GO:0060048 cardiac muscle contraction
- GO:0000187 activation of MAPK activity
- GO:0001666 response to hypoxia
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0009615 response to virus
- GO:0006915 apoptosis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007204 elevation of cytosolic calcium ion concentration
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0015026 coreceptor activity
- GO:0016023 cytoplasmic membrane-bounded vesicle
- GO:0019059 initiation of viral infection
- GO:0030260 entry into host cell
- GO:0031252 cell leading edge
- GO:0031625 ubiquitin protein ligase binding
- GO:0032027 myosin light chain binding
- GO:0043130 ubiquitin binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD184 / CXCR4 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/150|
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg|