Filter by Application:P Reset
|Goat anti Human CD154 antibody recognizes the soluble form of human CD154, also designated CD40L (sCD40 Ligand), a member of the TNF receptor superfamily, comprising the full-length of the TNF homologous region of CD154.
CD154 is expressed predominantly on activated CD4+ T lymphocytes, and acts as a costimulatory molecule in B cell differentiation/proliferation, immunoglobulin switching and germinal centre formation, through interaction with the CD40 receptor on B cells, and cytokines secreted by activated T cells.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Yeast
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.1ml distilled water
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to human CD154 were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present.
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant human CD154
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml after reconstitution
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||2.5||5.0ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
- Purified goat anti human CD154 may be used in indirect ELISA with recombinant human CD154 (PHP126) as the standard.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human cervical squamous cell carcinoma
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC|
Hollenbaugh, D. et al. (1992) The human T cell antigen gp39, a member of the TNF gene family, is a ligand for the CD40 receptor: expression of a soluble form of gp39 with B cell co-stimulatory activity.
EMBO J. 11 (12): 4313-21.
- CD40 Ligand
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005164 tumor necrosis factor receptor binding
- GO:0005174 CD40 receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0007159 leukocyte cell-cell adhesion
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0030168 platelet activation
- GO:0032735 positive regulation of interleukin-12 production
- GO:0042100 B cell proliferation
- GO:0045190 isotype switching
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up