Interaction between CD137 and 4-1BBL, acts as a co-stimulatory signal for T cell activation and expansion, and is involved in the generation of cytotoxic T cells (Tc) and in the process of antigen presentation. CD137 also binds to the adaptor proteins TRAF1, 2 and 3 to act as a signal transducer of NF-kappaB activation.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 0.5ml sterile PBS containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human CD137 were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant human CD137
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml after reconstitution
- Prior to reconstitution store at -20°C.
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD137 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra