|Goat anti Human CD137 antibody specifically recognizes human CD137, otherwise known as 4-1BB ligand receptor, a type I transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the tumour necrosis factor receptor superfamily, predominantly expressed by activated T cells, which acts as a receptor for 4-1BB ligand (4-1BBL).
Interaction between CD137 and 4-1BBL, acts as a co-stimulatory signal for T cell activation and expansion, and is involved in the generation of cytotoxic T cells (Tc) and in the process of antigen presentation. CD137 also binds to the adaptor proteins TRAF1, 2 and 3 to act as a signal transducer of NF-kappaB activation.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5ml sterile PBS containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human CD137 were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant human CD137
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml after reconstitution
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up