|Goat anti human CCL3L1 polyclonal antibody specifically recognizes human CCL3L1, otherwise known as LD78β, a member of the CC chemokine family closely related to MIP-1α (LD78α/CCL3), which acts as a chemoattractant for lymphocytes and monocytes, and is a potent inhibitor of HIV entry, thorough binding to the HIV co-receptor CCR5.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - lyophilized
- Reconstitute with 0.5ml sterile PBS containing 0.1% bovine serum albumin.
Care should be taken during reconstitution as the protein may appear as a film at the bottom of the vial. Bio-Rad recommend that the vial is gently mixed after reconstitution. For long term storage the addition of 0.09% sodium azide is recommended.
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antiserum to human CCL3L1 were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Carrier Free
- Recombinant human CCL3L1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml after reconstitution
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
After reconstitution store at -20°C.
This product should be stored undiluted. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- This biotinylated human CCL3L1 antibody may be used in an indirect ELISA or as a detection reagent in a sandwich ELISA with our purified human CCL3L1 antibody (AHP1832) as the capture reagent.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up