Catenin Delta 1 antibody
Catenin delta 1 is a member of the Armadillo protein family. This family of proteins functions in adhesion between cells and signal transduction. Multiple translation initiation codons and alternative splicing result in many different isoforms being translated, some with undetermined function. Read-through transcription also exists between catenin delta 1 and the neighboring upstream thioredoxin-related transmembrane protein 2 (TMX2) gene (provided by RefSeq, Dec 2010).
Rabbit anti Human catenin delta-1 antibody detects a band of 100 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti catenin delta 1 detects a band of approximately 100 kDa in A431 cell lysate
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 160-200 of human catenin delta 1
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Catenin Delta 1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rabbit IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR208P||WB||2 ml|
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra