Goat anti Human CAPZB antibody recognizes human F-actin capping protein muscle Z-line beta also known as CapZ beta or CAPZB. CAPZB is a member of the F-actin capping protein family involved in the growth regulation of actin filaments by binding to the barbed ends of fast growing actin filaments (Bai et al. 2011).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Bovine Expected from Sequence Rat Pig
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to CAPZB were raised by repeated immunisations of goats with highly purified antigen. Purified IgG was prepared from whole serum by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.02% Sodium Azide 0.5% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Synthetic peptide NDLVEALKRKQQC corresponding to the C-terminus of CAPZB (NP_004921).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P47756 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CAPZB Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0030036 actin cytoskeleton organization
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0006928 cellular component movement
- GO:0008290 F-actin capping protein complex
- GO:0051693 actin filament capping
- GO:0071203 WASH complex
- For research purposes only
Applications of CAPZB antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this antibody has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the antibody for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Western Blotting
- AHP707 detects a band of approximately 28-30kDa in human liver extracts. A minimum incubation time of 1 hour is recommended for this antibody.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||1 mg||F|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||1 mg||C E WB|
Product Specific References
References for CAPZB antibody
Masszi, A. et al. (2010) Fate-determining mechanisms in epithelial-myofibroblast transition: major inhibitory role for Smad3.
J Cell Biol. 188 (3): 383-99.
Barron-casella, E.A. et al. (1995) Sequence analysis and chromosomal localization of human Cap Z. Conserved residues within the actin-binding domain may link Cap Z to gelsolin/severin and profilin protein families.
J Biol Chem. 270 (37): 21472-9.