C-Reactive Protein antibody
Levels of plasma CRP are significantly increased during the acute phase response, tissue injury and infection and can be used diagnostically as a marker of inflammation, disease progress and risk assessment of cardiovascular disease (CVD).
This reagent is available in bulk quantities and may be made available in other formats. Please enquire for further details.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Serum - liquid
- Antiserum Preparation
- Antisera to Human C-Reactive Protein were raised by repeated immunisation of goats with highly purified antigen
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified human C-Reactive Protein
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0006953 acute-phase response
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0008228 opsonization
- GO:0010745 negative regulation of macrophage derived foam cell differentiation
- GO:0010888 negative regulation of lipid storage
- GO:0030169 low-density lipoprotein particle binding
- GO:0033265 choline binding
- GO:0051637 Gram-positive bacterial cell surface binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of C-Reactive Protein antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|