C-Reactive Protein antibody
Levels of plasma CRP are significantly increased during the acute phase response, tissue injury and infection and can be used diagnostically as a marker of inflammation, disease progress and risk assessment of cardiovascular disease (CVD).
Goat anti human CRP antibody is available in bulk quantities and can be purified to customers’ specifications. Please enquire for more details.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Serum - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0006953 acute-phase response
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0008228 opsonization
- GO:0010745 negative regulation of macrophage derived foam cell differentiation
- GO:0010888 negative regulation of lipid storage
- GO:0030169 low-density lipoprotein particle binding
- GO:0033265 choline binding
- GO:0051637 Gram-positive bacterial cell surface binding
- For research purposes only
Applications of C-Reactive Protein antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):FITC||STAR122F||F||1 mg|
|Rabbit anti Goat IgG (Fc):HRP||STAR122P||C E WB||1 mg|
Product Specific References
References for C-Reactive Protein antibody
Bryan, T. et al. (2013) An optimised electrochemical biosensor for the label-free detection of C-reactive protein in blood.
Biosens Bioelectron. 39 (1): 94-8.