Rabbit anti DES Arg9 Bradykinin antibody recognizes des Arg9-bradykinin and exhibits 65% cross reactivity with bradykinin, 37% with kallidin and less than 1% with TRH, LHRH, beta-endorphin, GRF, CRF and ACTH (aa 1-39).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - lyophilised
- Reconstitute with 50 µl sterile distilled water. For long term storage the addition of a preservative is recommended.
- Ig fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Des Arg9-Bradykinin conjugated to thyroglobulin.
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at -20oC.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
cysteine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity
smooth muscle contraction
negative regulation of cell adhesion
elevation of cytosolic calcium ion concentration
blood coagulation, intrinsic pathway
zinc ion binding
negative regulation of blood coagulation
platelet alpha granule lumen
positive regulation of apoptosis
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of Bradykinin antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Useful Reagents Available