Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti BMP-6 detects a band of approximately 55-65 kDa in human placental tissue.
- Product Form
- Ig fraction - liquid
- Rabbit Ig fraction prepared by ammonium sulphate precipitation.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide corresponding to aa 25-55 of human BMP-6
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0040007 growth
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0010862 positive regulation of pathway-restricted SMAD protein phosphorylation
- GO:0030501 positive regulation of bone mineralization
- GO:0030509 BMP signaling pathway
- GO:0032349 positive regulation of aldosterone biosynthetic process
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0045669 positive regulation of osteoblast differentiation
- GO:0045944 positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0046982 protein heterodimerization activity
- GO:0051216 cartilage development
- GO:0060395 SMAD protein signal transduction
- GO:0070700 BMP receptor binding
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up