Filter by Application:WB Reset
Rabbit anti BAP31
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Polyclonal
- Polyclonal IgG
|Rabbit anti Human BAP31 antibody recognizes the human chaperone protein, B-cell receptor-associated protein 31, also known as BAP31. BAP31 is a 246 amino acid ~28 kDa conserved multi pass type III integral transmembrane protein of the endoplasmic reticulum, containing two caspase cleavage sites within its cytosolic domain.
BAP31 appears to be a multi-functional ER-associated transport protein, identified through its association with membrane IgD in B-cells (Adachi et al. 1996). Several proteins associate with BAP31, including the Beta2 integrin receptor CD11b/CD18 (Zen et al. 2004), non-muscle gamma-actin and myosin B heavy chain (Ducret et al. 2003). BAP31 associates with Bcl-2 and cleavage by initiator caspases including caspase 1 and 8 generating a membrane-integrated p20 fragment which is itself a potent inducer of apoptosis when expressed ectopically (Breckenridge et al. 2003).
Rabbit anti Human BAP31 antibody detects BAP31 as a band of approximately 24 kDa in a wide range of human cell line lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Rabbit anti BAP31 detects a band of approximately 24 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rabbit polyclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- 17 amino acid peptide located near human BAP31 C-terminus.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0016192 vesicle-mediated transport
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005789 endoplasmic reticulum membrane
- GO:0006886 intracellular protein transport
- GO:0006921 cellular component disassembly involved in apoptosis
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0033116 ER-Golgi intermediate compartment membrane
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up